The Life Of King David Bible Quiz (Part 3)Written by Daniel Gray
The Life of King David Bible Quiz (Part 3) covers King David as he flees for King Saul. He would not harm God's anointed so he spared Saul's life.
True of False
1. T F Ahimelech, the priest gave Dave some meat to eat from the altar.
2. T F Ahimelech was put to death because he knowingly helped David escape from Saul’s men.
3. T F Goliath’s sword was too heavy for ordinary men to carry.
4. T F David was not afraid of anything.
5. T F David pretended to be insane because he was afraid.
6. T F David would not harm Saul because Saul had been anointed King.
7. T F David only cut Saul’s robe because he could not reach far enough to kill Saul
8. T F David secretly cut off a piece King Saul’s robe while Saul was wearing it.
9. T F King Saul cried in David’s presence.
10. T F David swore to kill Saul’s descendants.
11. T F David killed Nabal and took his wife Abigail for his own.
12. T F David went to kill Nabal because he had scorned him but Nabal’s wife interceded on his behalf to save his life.
13. T F David stole Saul’s water jug while he slept.
14. T F The families of David and his men were taken captive by the Amalekites.
15. T F David’s army once thought about stoning him themselves.
16. T F David and his men cried.
17. T F David used priest to determine whether the Lord wanted them to take certain actions several times.
18. T F David was wholly devoted to the Lord his God.
19. T F David had an army of six hundred or more men.
20. T F A run away slave led David and him men to the raiding band that had stolen their families and livestock.
1. FASLE He gave him consecrated bread.
2. FALSE David had deceived him. He did not know the situation but it appeared that his priestly line was supporting David, so they were all killed except one who escaped.
3. FALSE David used Goliath's sword to cut off his head. He also accepted it from Ahimelech when he was fleeing from Saul. (1 Samuel 17:51, 1 Samuel 21:8–9)
4. FALSE David was afraid when enemy men of Gath recognized him as the king. (1 Samuel 21:12)
5. TRUE David acted insane and let his saliva drip while he scribbled on the doors. (1 Samuel 21:12–22:1)
6. TRUE This is repeated several times and David did not want anyone else to harm Saul because the priest had anointed him King. (1 Samuel 24:9–11)
7. FALSE He only cut of a piece of the robe so he could prove he could have killed Saul in the cave, but spared his life. (1 Samuel 24:9–11)
8. TRUE It was in a dark cave and Saul did not know anyone was inside it. (1 Samuel 24:5)
9. TRUE David's words had rang so true to Saul that he knew he was wrong to pursue David that he wept. (1 Samuel 24:16)
10. FALSE David swore to Saul that he would not kill off his descendants. (1 Samuel 24:21-22)
11. FALSE The next morning Abigale told Nabal what had happened and then he died. (1 Samuel 25:37–39)
12. TRUE David and his men were on their way to avenge the insults of Nabal when the met Abigail who smooth things over with wise words and gives of supplies. (1 Samuel 25:32–35)
13. TRUE Once again David took action to prove he could have killed Saul but instead spared his life. (1 Samuel 26:11)
14. TRUE David and his men were away to help the Philistines fight against Israel when a raid on their town occurred and their families taken away. (1 Samuel 30:1–3)
15. TRUE His men were very upset when their families had been stolen away by raiders. They were talking about stoning David for it. (1 Samuel 30:6)
16. TRUE The all cried and grieved when they discovered their families had been taken away.(1 Samuel 30:4)
17. TRUE twice it says he used priest to inquire of the Lord. Other times it simply says he inquired of the lord. (1 Samuel 23:9, 1 Samuel 30:7-8)
18. TRUE David was wholly devoted to God, but his son Solomon served other gods when he was old. (1 Kings 11:4-6)
19. TRUE David had six hundred men with him when he chased the raiders who stole their families. (1 Samuel 30:9)
20. FALSE It was a servant who had been left behind by his master because he had fallen ill. He had not run away. (1 Samuel 30:13–16)
- The Life of King David Bible Quiz (Part 3).pdf (127 Downloads)